Ab August werde ich 10 Monate im Land der unbegrenzten Möglichkeiten leben!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11

Hey!
 I just wanted to do this as memory to all those who lost their lifes on this day.  Because today is the day where the Twin Towers fell. September 11, 2001. It's now 11 years ago.
I don't know exactly why I feel so close to this now, maybe because I have been in New York and seen the memorial, and also maybe because I am just closer to all this than I was in Germany.
I just wish you to think about all those people who died at this day, all the people who have lost their friends, families, relatives.




I'm going to upload a new post tomorrow, when I find the time to do so. Maybe my next posts are going to be in English from now on, even though I'm not that sure about it, yet.

xoxo Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment