Ab August werde ich 10 Monate im Land der unbegrenzten Möglichkeiten leben!!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Purdue basketball game


Day 86- 9. November 2012 Friday

Usually Fridays are amazing, the weekend is right in front of me, no school, tests or quizzes, usually no homework and plenty of time with my wonderful family. But this weekend didn't start that great. I used to think, that homesickness would just go away after a few hours or a day but no I was wrong.
This weekend it just came back to me, and this time it was real though on me. It started as Dad's sister came to visit over the weekend. She reminded me so much of Sybille (Nuremberg) and I had to think so bad about Germany and my rabbits. All out of sudden I started crying and couldn't stop for about 5 - 10 minutes. It was bad. But luckily Mom was there and talked with me about 1 hour until I felt a little better. 

Day 87- 10. November 2012 

This morning looked better then the day before. Even though I had practice I was happy because it just started at 10 am.  
 Look at my other blog to see the other thing that happened, I won't write it down here, just check the other blog. 
Well, we had been at Grandpa's and Aunt Cindy's house to celebrate Justins birthday. But Nikki, Kariden and I couldn't stay that long because we went to the Prudues basketball game in Lafayette. I had to be at the school at 5:15, but  I thought I have to be there at 5 and was surprised  that nobody was there at 5.  Jup the German always in  a hurry and early, right? xD 
So we had to wait more than 20 minutes until I could get into the bus and finally on our way to Purdue.   We all were in a very good mood, listened to music and talked, it was great fun!  As we got into the arena I was amazed, the arena was huge! I was so excited. The game was great, too. I whish I could play like they can, the Prudue team even won the game! After the game our team, our basketball team were there to watch it, went to the basement of it and got to the court to take a picture with the team!! I was so excited, that was just amazing! My first basketball game and then THAT! It felt so great, kind of important, haha.  Afterwards we got into the bus again and stopped by an ice- cream store and got some ice-cream. The scoopes were huge! It was like 2 scoops in Germany :D. And it was really good! But first I had some difficulties to order because the price was made out of the scoop, the cone and the tax, it took me a while to find out how much it actually was but my team mates helped me.  The day had been very exciting and amazing! 


1 comment:

  1. The #1 Reason Your Dreams are Failing..
    [PROOF] Your Own Mind is Poisoning You
    Mark Brown, this is a very short video backed
    by SCIENCE. It actually proves that your OWN
    mind is poisoning you.
    http://9nl.it/futureofwealth/

    It's actually really REALLY easy to REVERSE
    the poison. It's taken over 3 years to discover
    the strategy revealed here...
    It's all revealed in this 8 minute video…
    http://9nl.it/futureofwealth/

    See you there!

    ReplyDelete